TRY COMFORTO MATTRESS IN YOUR HOME FOR 100 NIGHTS!
This is our way of getting over the traditional way of purchasing the mattress. When you go out for purchasing the mattress, you usually try the mattress for 10 minutes and buy it based on the sales person’s suggestions but at times you regret the choice after a pro-longed use. The 100 Nights Free Trial offer is exclusively applicable for the orders placed through our website.
100 NIGHT RISK FREE TRIAL
First, try your mattress for at least 30 nights. We’re confident you’ll love your mattress but if you don’t, you have up to 100 nights to return your mattress. There are zero return fees and shipping charges. We’ll arrange to have your mattress picked up from your home with no additional effort or cost on your part.
Applicable on Duplex of 6″, Orthocare mattress of 6″/8″ and Royal Coil, Royal Coil+ Mattress of 6″/8″/10″ and Hybrid Mattress of 7″/8″/10″ thickness.
BEST PRICE FOR A GREAT PRODUCT
We’ve tried hard to create an affordable mattress that doesn’t compromise on quality. We think our prices are about right and offer great value for money. We cut down on the middle-man cost and offer the factory prices to our customers.
FREE DELIVERY: PAN INDIA
Delivery should be within 7-10 working days of receiving your order. You will be notified by email when we receive your order and when your order has been dispatched.
All our prices are inclusive of GST and delivery charges.
Return process under 100 Night Trial
- Once you decide to return the mattress, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . The mail shall contain your order Id and a picture of the mattress in the current condition.
- On receipt of the mail, we shall initiate the process of pick up from your address. The same shall be done within 3-4 days of your return request.
- Once, the mattress reaches back our manufacturing unit, we shall process your 100% refund within 7-8 business days.
Conditions of 100 Night trial return policy
Following are the conditions upon which your return request shall be approved:
- The mattress fabric shouldn’t be spoiled with any stains, odors or tearing of fabric.
- Retain the packaging material of the mattress so that you can use the same on return.
- The policy is limited to one return per household per year.